Friday, December 12, 2008

My Expereince at the EMCN

I want to share my experience in a nut shell at the EMCN. I would like to write a long journal....
that I am going to save it for another time another place.....

Learning amidst this multicultural environment was such a great experience. I enjoyed every bit of it. Each one of us are unique, however we all have one goal.....

Collin and Susan added the flavour in to the classroom with devoting lots of attention toward the pupils.

We will miss this at NAIT.

I am very grateful for this opportunity.

Have a Great Winter Break!

2 comments:

nina said...

Time flies! We only get 4 and a half day left. let's enjoy the rest of the time at EMCN!

zilahi adriana said...

You're right, indeed we'll miss them. I feel sorry that we're leaving. They are great people.